A new release of Urania is now available. To upgrade, download the installer for your OS and install via the normal mechanism. Installing the new version will replace the previous version on all platforms. All saved data and settings are persisted.
In addition, there's a new introduction video available on the information screen within the application itself. Click on the three dots Menu in the lower right corner, then click on the eye icon.
As always, reach out with any questions or comments.
Changes in 1.0.1
- Fix backward compatibility for previous versions of macOS (prior to Big Sur)
- Fix error when the required version of glibc is unavailable on Linux
- Errors with sweph now show the error screen instead of rendering an empty chart (silent fail)
- Better Information screen
Known Outstanding Issues
- Bodies jitter on Windows when using the slider at slow speeds